Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

MUA intense colour eyeliner pencil review


Today I will be reviewing my first ever MUA product, intense colour eyeliner pencil in snow white, I got it from superdrug for £1. It's such a bargain!

For those of you who haven't heard of MUA which stands for Makeup Academy it's a very affordable brand with all the products under £4!

You can find MUA products either  from Superdrug or from their website . They ship internationally as well.

Description from MUA
"Intense Eye Liner Pencil which produces a precise and well defined line for accentuating the eyes with an intense colour finish."

I originally bought this to line my waterline, I have read that lining your waterline with white liner will make eyes look bigger but when I tried it, I looked really weird so I ending up using this using it to highlight my inner corner and my brow bone. 

It stays put the whole day just with slight fading, the pencil is also really creamy so it goes on really smoothly with no tugging at all 


A sharpener is also included in the lid 

the swatch look how pigmented it is!

What I like:
  • Cheap only costs £1
  • Creamy and soft
  • There is a sharpener in the lid
  • Very Pigmented, a little goes a long way
  •  blends easily - good for highlighting!
What I didn't like:
  • When applied on waterline can uneven a bit uneven
Will I buy again: Yes, I want to try the other colours 


Overall I think this is an amazing eyeliner especially with the cheap price tag that comes with it  and a sharpener!

4 comments:

  1. I read that about white eyeliner too! But when I tried it, my eyes looked quite scary, lol.
    But that was such a cheap price! And at least it's good for highlighting~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know what I was going to do with it at first but then I saw Michelle Phan use white eyeliner to highlight so I decided to give it a go and it worked :)
      Maybe you can use your white eyeliner for highlighing too :)

      Delete
  2. I own this too but it made me look ghostly :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute pen liner!! Gosh, you are so beautiful! I love this eyeliner too, I only use this and my Black Waterproof Eye Liners.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...