Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Avon big colour glossy lip pencil

hey guys I'm finally doing another makeup review, today its my current favourite lip product - Avon's Big Colour Glossy Lip Pencil, these are jumbo lip pencils that provide you with colour yet have a glossy finish .

This was one of the products I got when i bought a surprise bag along with another few lip products.

I have it in shade Glossy Mauve 
There are 6 shades altogether

I can find this on the US website but cant't seem to find it on the UK site:( 

From Avon website:
"Get your lips in kiss-top shape with color that’s big and juicy! Glossy lip color and liner in one. Glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. Sheer-to-medium coverage. .10 oz. net wt."

Ingredients:
BIS-BEHENYL/ISOSTEARYL/PHYTOSTERYL DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE 
ISOCETYL STEARATE 
DIISOSTEARYL MALATE 
POLYBUTENE 
SYNTHETIC WAX 
SILICA 
GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE 
SYNTHETIC BEESWAX
PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
TOCOPHEROL 





The colour is very sheer but that's what I like about it

before 
after - sorry for the different lightning


What I like: 

  • Very easy to apply 
  • Natural looking colour
  • Nice glossy finish 
  • Did not dry the lips 
What I didn't like :
  • Will need to sharpen, therefore lose product especially when it's very soft
  • Not very long lasting  - had to reapply very frequently 
Will I repurchase?  
Maybe - cos I want to try other colours too 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...