Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Superdrug mini skin care haul

For those of you who also live in the uk like me you might have seen that Superdrug are doing a 3 for 2 on all medicated skin care (basically all products that are targeted towards those with blemishes - like myself). I was like I definitely need to stock on some things seeing that I'm nearly running out of the products I currently use and I wanted to try some new things plus the stuff I'm using now isn't that effective.

 So this is what I got

 Neutrogena visibly clear 2 in 1 wash and mask which retails at £3.99

 Witch oil control foaming wash which retails at £3.95

 And lastly the clean&clear dual action moisturiser which retails at £3.39 so I got this one for free

 I will do a review on these soon once I've had a chance using them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...